Wednesday, February 02, 2011

double dip

sorry to go all extra-postal on you, but i wanted to respond to a comment i got about my snohaus and claustrophobia: during last year's construction i went on at some length about my claustrophobia and you can read it here.

if you want to read the other posts about last year's construction, you can find those here:

invasion of the mole people
into the hole again!
keep digging
round two
snohaus
fall of the house

i think that about sums it up for snohaus posts, but i also realize that today is february second, and i always try to sneak in a link to a little piece of music i wrote a long time ago on february second:

brigid

ok. i gotta put my snow clothes back on and go out to dig some more.

1 comment:

Givinya De Elba said...

Wow, I went to your last-years post and watched the video! I didn't think I was claustrophobic until I watched it! Watching you build a snohaus makes me forget that we are hot and sticky with sweat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails