Tuesday, February 22, 2011

tunnel break

on day 30 of the snohaus build i managed to get far enough up into the tunnel to break through. here's a cool photo of the tunnel, and a video of the digging that broke through.

i am laying on my belly about twelve feet up the tunnel, and i have barely enough room to lift my head.

it is terrifying, but also awesome.






in other news, today i managed to get out of bed and go skiing. i have some pictures of that, and saturday i made a new arrangement of my song willow, and i was going to link you to a recording of that, but i notice that i never did put one up on my podcast, so there isn't one for you to compare it to. at some point i'll put those up, but i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you.

i still haven't clocked the october photos from the thirteen project, although i did manage to sequence them all.

and i was going through my pictures, looking for what i might have done or photographed to tell you about later and i found a very entertaining (to me, at least) series of pictures that i do not remember taking, but from the timestamps i can only assume i was heavily sedated.

so maybe you'll get to see those.

but not now.

now i'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Karen Kaye said...

You must be so satisfied! I watched the video with a grin on my face the whole time. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

LIGHT at the end of the tunnel. Satisfying and symbolic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails