Sunday, October 26, 2014

promise

often in the morning i wake up when i wake up, have a little breakfast, and sit comfortably at my computer playing games and gradually moving toward working on projects and bit by bit it gets light out and i go out to play or something.

sometimes if i have a plan or if it's WINTER i go out to play before the sun is up, because if i wait until the sun comes up, the day is half over.

anyway, these days i have been waking up at my campsite, striking camp and then driving to the library to sit in my car and generally have breakfast and sit comfortably at my laptop playing games and gradually moving toward working on projects, which these days is planning  where i will go for my day.

then i tend to head east an hour before the sun is up and i really NOTICE that the sun comes up two minutes later each day because my navigation screens switch over to day mode at sunrise, and i'm all, like, WOOHOO!

because the day is full of promise and anything could happen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails