Saturday, February 21, 2015

aubade

a little while ago i posted a good morning song for one of my little online friends in our slack channel. ze said it was like having a personal good morning, which is sweet. so i have gotten in the habit of uploading a new song from my catalog every day for the morning music.

it's a nice little ritual, and also it's a way for me to look at the body of my work, which i am only just reclaiming.

the one from yesterday is one i'm a little excited to see again. it was the first thing i wrote for my new teacher when i came to study at college. he told me to go away and come back next week with something written for clarinet trio, so i wrote this, a series of short pieces in some different styles.

he was pleased.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails