Monday, November 16, 2015

comforts of home

you realize, don't you, that by the time i get done posting about everything i wanted to show you from my last camping trip, that i will probably be out on my next one?


yeah, well.

i spent some time this year on campsites with outhouses and campsites without. and the state-issue composting toilets are very pleasant, as far as outhouses go. they are sturdily build and protect you from the elements while you enjoy using an actual toilet seat. oh, my, that is the very lap of luxury.

...which is what prompted me to send this picture via text to various friends:



...which prompted one of them to write "you did NOT just send me a pic of you in the outhouse, did you?"


no, not at all. i most certainly did not do that.



2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

liar, liar, pants on fire. :-)

Cookie said...

hahahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails