Monday, January 19, 2015

revulsion

yesterday at the traffic light for the southbound on ramp at exit 16, the driver in the car in front of me opened his door, vomited onto the road, and turned left onto the interstate as if nothing unusual had happened.

meanwhile, over here, i'm feeling kind of labile and raw.

it's snowing, but it's too warm out, at least down here by my house. up on the mountain it's probably fine.

i have some projects in my kitchen, some projects on my worktable.

sooner or later i will find the energy to write to you about them.

2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

'vomited onto the road, and turned left onto the interstate as if nothing unusual had happened.'

That is disconcerting.


Cookie said...

sometimes the world just seems like it's upside down. you're in my daily thoughts. <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails