Tuesday, November 21, 2017

pumpkin glow

just before halloween barb and i went out to a pumpkin glow. it was at a small farm and mostly kids from a local school had carved the pumpkins, apparently.

some were pretty.
















some were very funny. and scary.


























this is probably the scariest thing this kid could come up with. especially funny in a red neighborhood.

















and then there was this:






















yep, a goatse. do not ask me how that one slipped through the censors, but i laughed and laughed. what else would you do with a butt-shaped pumpkin?



1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I've never heard of this "pumpkin glow" but it's a cool idea and these were brilliant.
I think I need this tradition in my life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails