Monday, December 18, 2017

flask, regina

i'm getting to be queen.

i'm getting a crown today, which means i'm going to be the queen, right?

oh, it's just something they do at the dentist? a little hardhat for my tooth?

that's vaguely disappointing.

anyway, after a lifetime of perfect teeth and several decades of dental neglect, i ended up with some cavities this year. and that one tooth needed a root canal. and it needs a crown, which i decided to put off until after camping season.

camping season is more or less over (barring some possible short trips), so yeah. time to finish up that dental work.

yay, i guess.

just call me "your majesty." just a little. humor me.





1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Since I have had several crowns I would assume I am of a higher ranking. You can be princess. :-) I am the queen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails