Wednesday, September 07, 2011

open letter to my neighbors

hey, neighbors!

i like what you've done with the place. and your weekend parties look awesome when i go by and i don't mind having all those cars on the road because you all look like you're having a pantload of fun.

i think it's super cool that you have a live band and i actually enjoy your practices and i enjoy it when just the drummer practices even though it's plenty loud here at my house, across the road and back a ways.

i even like the idea that when your band is between sets you let the children play with your drums.

but you cross the line when you DON'T TURN OFF THE SOUND SYSTEM between sets. i don't mind hearing your party, or your practices even though it's quite loud even with my windows closed.

i DO mind open mike for six-year-olds.

for the sake of all things kind and decent, when you let the children play with the equipment, KILL THE AMP.

those four kids who want to sing into the mike wouldn't be enjoyable for us out here even if they knew more songs than the first two bars of the star spangled banner, repeated over and over and over while that kid on the drums plays bah-bah BOOM, bah, bah BOOM uninterrupted for ten minutes.

so please. just KILL THE POWER BETWEEN SETS.

PLEASE.

4 comments:

Mad Jack said...

You are much more tolerant and charitable than I ever was, or very likely will ever be.

You're good, Flask.

Anonymous said...

how many time i do not do what i want to do but do what i dont want to do

Anonymous said...

Respectable copy here I genuinely genuinely enjoy the way you write your pages . I will carry on going to your website in the future to comprehend added critical internet site writings such as this one! This is an overwhelming post here.

Before I go, permit me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I am persuaded you have figured this at this time ,), English is not my original tongue therefore I am utilizing Google Translate to build out what to put in writing what I truly mean to state.

Anonymous said...

I keep checking to see when you will begin writing again. I miss your wit and am praying that you are okay.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails