Monday, December 12, 2011

hey, hi.

i've been playing glitch kind of obsessively, or at least playing it in most of my computer time.

things have not been going so well for me, and it's nice to be in an alternate world where things ARE going well for me and life is simpler.

outside of that i'm still taking pictures and making foods and sooner or later i hope to have something for you about that. for right now, though, i'm thinking about what i will do with my afternoon, what i will make in my kitchen, and my advent project.


i'm not feeling so well. i have to keep busy.

4 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Holiday hugs flask.
Hope you're feeling better soon you are missed!!!

Jane Formerly B now C said...

My friend, I am so relieved that you are not lost in the woods or having another severe drug reaction. I am sorry, though, to learn that you are not as you wish to be. I found your blog a few months ago after looking for you now and then over a number of years. We go way back, my dear, to a time when Cornelius E Podfunk romped through the forests of Chelsea. If it is not overwhelming, it would be a pleasure to be back in touch.

flask said...

oh. my. goodness!

i have been thinking about you lately!

just last week i was talking of you to a good friend and i wondered where you are or how i would find you!

it did not take me more than a nanosecond to figure out who this message is from.

so yes! and yes!

Karen Kaye said...

Prayers and positive thoughts to you, flaskie! Do what you need to feel better and we'll be waiting here for you. Take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails