Saturday, October 20, 2018

hot flash

yeah, it's time for TMI!

i recently heard hot flashes described as a "personal tropical vacation".

i'm currently taking a break from my busy morning because suddenly it is ninety-eight bazillion degrees in here even though my thermostat is set to 60 and it's cold outside and i am nearly naked.

i am really looking forward to thanksgiving, when i will be able to call myself done with the whole business of having an active reproductive system, and it is a thing i have been looking forward to ever since i heard that periods were a thing and i was going to start getting them.

i'm not into it.

2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

bio-identical hormones. Stops them instantly. compounded not synthetic or a pharmaceutical.
Best thing ever!!
Losing your reproductive organs only will make it worse. Trust me on this.

Zhoen said...

Right there with you. Got to give my tampons and pads to a young woman at work last month. The hot flashes still going, but I can deal with them as long as I can sleep, melatonin and if needed, benedryl, Such a relief.

Kept a few, in case a guest is caught short...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails