Friday, February 10, 2017

hey, look. it's me.

i haven't forgotten you guys.

it's just that playing ingress has seriously disrupted my daily routine and now sometimes i leave the house to go play before 0400, which used to be my best blogging hours and then when i get home i'm kind of cold and tired so i do only things that allow me to lie on the sofa.

yeah, i know, it's sort of a lame set of excuses, but here's a pretty picture i took for you while i was out playing.

this is the williston overlook.



it's also my first pano with my new phone.

used to be i had to stitch together panoramic shots the old fashioned way but now phones just DO that.


1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

"now phones do that" you crack me up!
Yes they have for some time now missy. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails