Saturday, April 04, 2015

ride in my pocket - bolton notch

last monday when i said i was going for a bike ride, my little friends the exiles told me to take them with me in my pocket.

it's a thing we say kind of often, because of the nature of or friendships, which mostly occur in a format you can take with you on your phone.

going somewhere cool? take us in your pocket! going to do something hard? take us in your pocket!

it's nice to have pocket friends.

so when i said i was going to ride up the notch, my friends said to take them in my pocket so they could stick their heads out on the fast parts.

that kind of begged for me to take video.


2 comments:

Cookie said...

just beautiful.

Agnes Nutter said...

Whee! Thanks for the ride, Flask! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails