Wednesday, January 10, 2018

not the brightest in the box

i came home from a little drive today and i accidentally left my thermos in the car. my feet hurt from yesterday, so it took me a few minutes to decide whether or not to go back and get it.

and i decided i wanted my thermos, so i trudged back there.

and i had been thinking about how pinpad coded can get cracked because it's easy to see what numbers people use so i entered a random bunch of numbers just because.

and then when i entered my code, IT WOULD NOT OPEN.

nothing seemed to work.

i was out there a long time.

and then my neighbor came out and asked if i was at the right garage.

and then she asked if i needed her to drive me somewhere.

i feel so stupid.

of course MY garage opened right up.

1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

but blonde moments can be fun for us. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails