Friday, January 28, 2011

lunch at my house

the short answer to the question "what are you having for lunch today?" would be "poached eggs".

but i'm not really capable of doing anything simply. so what's for lunch today at my house was a pair of darlin' little locally raised free range eggs poached and served over panfried polenta topped with fontina cheese with braised white beans, a mushroom, onion, and greens sautée, and a cute little sweet potato sformato on the side.

do i have to tell you that this is good?

oh, my.

2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

yes you do have to tell me.
don't care for poached eggs.
But that sweet potato sformato looks to die for. I may have to look up a recipe. I love sweet potatoes and great gluten free foods.

Not that you asked but I had a good lunch too. I had left over salad with grilled chicken, chick peas, red onion, green pepper, water chestnuts with homemade dressing. and you know that was good. :-)

flask said...

the link to the recipe is there already.

and you can make it with rice flour.

and of course i want to know what you had for lunch! only just this morning i was working on my snowfort and thinking: i wonder what peggy's having for lunch today?

no kidding. let's play ESP.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails