Wednesday, April 25, 2012

snowball

here's a super fun little timewaster you can play with.

i found it via boingboing and i like to use that link because there's no nice place to park it when you're not playing. like a lot of cute flash games, you need a tab with a link to park it in between games, if you're like me and leave a tab open so you can play it at odd moments without having to look it up.

it's a cute pinball facsimile, and does a pretty good job for a flash game. i loves me my pinball, so i don't take that lightly.

2 comments:

Essa said...

Haha! Awesome, I am always on the lookout for some amazing time wasting fun. I thank you from the bottom of my easily distracted heart!

Essa said...

Yes! I am always on the lookout for amazing time wasting fun! I thank you from the bottom of my easily distracted heart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails