Monday, February 25, 2013

playing in the spambox

you all know that blogs get spam comments. and you probably mostly know that most of the comments are computer generated, and that the spam is even sent by some algorithm.

it's all about link farming and SEO.

it is not surprising to me when a post i have written that mentions a currently hot issue or a major corporation gets a lot of link farm spam bait, but sometimes the spam hits some on pages that are real head scratchers.

by far the most spam comments i get are attached to this post. you should go back and review it for maximum amusement.

i'll wait.

ok, so we've established that there's really nothing in the post at all except a nice little video of my dad pressing the button on his boat's silly little horn. it's amusing in a fluffy sort of junk post way.

here are the comments it's gotten this week. i like to read the spamcomments as if they are actually written for the post to which they are attached. it makes me giggle.


Post writing is also a fun, if you know after that you can write or else it is difficult to write. 

Good information. Lucky me I ran across your website by chance (stumbleupon). I've book marked it for later! 


Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform. 

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?  

Very good write-up. I certainly love this website. Keep writing! 

Excellent, what a weblog it is! This blog presents valuable data to us, keep it up. 

I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better? 

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this web page is truly pleasant. 

Wonderful items from you, man. I have take into accout your stuff prior to and you're just extremely excellent. I really like what you've got here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you assert it. You're making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is actually a great website. 

Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, let alone the content! 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails