Thursday, May 10, 2012

comments

hi, everybody.

according to my usual practice i left my home on may 1 and have been living in my car.

also according to usual practice i'm not very specific about where i am or how long i am gone. for all you know, i'm home already.

i am actually scheduling these posts a good deal into the future, so even i don't know where i am when you read this sometime in my future.

one thing i do know is that while i am still reading many of the blogs i read every day, i am commenting less than usual (which is pretty infrequently because often i just don't have anything to add to the conversation) but hey, i'm writing this with my laptop balanced on the stickshift outside a public library in northern maine.

and now i need to go out and play.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails