Wednesday, September 30, 2015

open letter to the hillary clinton campaign

dear hillary clinton campaign,

for some reason you guys send me emails like i support your campaign.

i don't.

i mean, if it comes down to hillary or ted cruz, i'll take hillary, but i won't be happy about it.

please stop sending me campaign emails. i keep unsubscribing from your mailing lists, but you keep clogging my inbox anyway.

on my latest attepmt, you made me watch a political ad before you told me you can't process my request.

come to think of it, ted cruz is looking better all the time.

love, flask.

1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

oh heavens no, not cruz, or trump ....jeez just don't vote!!!
I'm a Bernie gal myself but I may just become Canadian.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails