Friday, October 17, 2014

pill

i use an old people pill organizer.it's easier than messing with all the bottles and it helps me remember if i've taken TODAY'S pills, because it has the day of the week on the little cover.

so not stylish, but convenient.

and this morning i was filling the compartments with two weeks' pills and i got EXACTLY the right number of pills to do the job in my hand.

hmmm. sweet coincidence.

then with the second set i got EXACTLY the right number.

wow. maybe i have skillz.

same with the third.

i am a star. look at me go.

the with the fourth set, not only did i not get the right number, but it took me three tries.

i suck.

1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I too have those organizers. Honestly each morning it makes me feel old. I feel that way because I am. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails