Saturday, October 09, 2010

what's with the zazzle store?

ok, ok, so i know i keep telling you that this blog isn't about whoring whatever cute designs that i'm in love with this week, but a lot of the time when people are looking at my work they say stuff like "this would make a very nice design for a notecard [mug, whatever]."

so one of my projects these days is actually converting my design work into forms that can be sold as mugs, notecards, or whatevers.

it just seems that if people want to buy my designs or at least look at them in buyable forms, i might as well make those available.

otherwise, this blog will continue to be about what it's about, which would be whatever thing happens to be on my mind or on my desk or in my kitchen.


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails